Terms of service
- The controller of your personal data
- Purpose of the collection of your personal data
- What kind of personal data is collected
- The way we collect your personal data
- Storage of your personal data
- Transfer of your personal data
- Legal basis for processing your personal data
- Securing your personal data
- Your rights
- Contact details
1. The controller of your personal data
For the purpose of compliance with the data protection legislation, the data controller is Symplify Conversion AB, Drotttninggatan 55, 111 21 Stockholm, Sweden.
2. Purpose of the collection of your personal data
We will ensure that personal data collected is processed only for one of the following purposes:
- to provide the products and services requested by you, including to invoice you in respect hereof and for debt recovery
- to provide customer service, including answering your questions or complaints
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already ordered or enquired about
- to notify you about changes to our products and services
- to communicate with you about promotions and other news about products and services offered by us, including via email in accordance with any marketing consent provided by you
- to facilitate product development and to operate, maintain and improve our website, products and services
- to comply with our legal obligations and for establishing, exercising or defending legal rights.
We will not use your personal data for direct marketing purposes unless you have specifically consented hereto.
3. What kind of personal data is collected
We will collect certain personally identifiable data about you, such as name, email address, username, password, financial or other identifiable personal data, when it is submitted by you. We do not store your credit card information.
When you interact with our website, we will also automatically collect certain information in respect of the interaction, including:
- the operating system and browser type
- the screen width
- the screen height
- the document height
- the browser language
- the URL’s of the pages you visited on our website
- Page views for specific URL’s and for the entire site
- the time you spent on each page visited
- the access times
- the fingerprint ID ( A technique to recognize web browsers )
- a unique visitor ID ( Anonymous, like this: 4b56eab5-8c45-409a-9df3-5465a1595065) which is saved by a cookie for 90 days
- a unique session ID ( Anonymous, like this: 4b56eab5-8c45-409a-9df3-5465a1595065) which is saved by a cookie 30 minutes
- the referrer ( Which site you visited before going to ours, like facebook, google… )
- country by ip adress ( we do not save your actual IP adress)
- clicks ( X,Y coordinates of mouse clicks relative to element clicked and document)
- mouse movement ( X,Y coordinates of mouse movement )
- the elements clicked
- keystrokes ( anonymized and not for sensetive data like credit cards or passwords )
- the HTML body of visited page
- the access times
- e-commerce Data ( order value, order id )
- other information about your use of and actions on our website
4. The way we collect your personal data
We collect personal data in various ways including:
- identifiable personal data that you provide to us through our website by filling in forms on our website, including information you provide when you use our website, products and services
- identifiable personal data that you provide to us when corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise
- automatically when you interact with and visit our website.
We will only process personal data in relation to the purposes set out in Section 2 above.
5. Storage of your personal data
We will only store the personal data we collect about you for as long as 1) it may be necessary for us to fulfil our contractual obligations (during and after your subscription to our products or services) in respect of the products and services requested by you, 2) it may be necessary for us to facilitate product development and to operate, maintain and improve our website, products and services, but in this respect no longer than 1 year, or 3) it is required by applicable law. We will in any case only ask for your personal data where necessary for the purposes set out in Section 2.
When we finish processing your personal data for the stated purpose, we will erase it from our system to ensure your privacy.
6. Transfer of your personal data
We will never transfer or sell personally identifiable information about you to a third party without your explicit consent, unless as specified below:
- We may transfer personal data to affiliate or subsidiary companies, as well as professional advisors, including accounting firms and law firms
- We may transfer personal data to employees, agents, business partners, vendors, suppliers and providers of analytics tools who assist with our business activities
- We will transfer personal data in order to comply with legal requirements.
The transfer of personal data takes places in compliance with legal requirements, including data processor agreements where relevant, to ensure that data is not processed for other purposes than clearly stated and to ensure adequate security measures.
The personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). If personal data is transferred outside of the EEA, we ensure an adequate level of security by transferring to countries approved by the EU Commission as having an adequate level of protection, or by entering into an appropriately-drafted contract (such as the standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission) between us and the non-EEA entity receiving the data.
7. Legal basis for processing your personal data
- for the performance of or entering into a contract with you, including in order to provide our products and services to you, process your payment, register and process claims and to respond to enquires made by you
- for compliance with our legal obligations, including in respect of payment processing and financial account management, or
- for the purpose of furthering our legitimate interests, including in respect of improving our products, services and website, to operate our website, to facilitate direct marketing, and to provide customer services.
We also process your personal data on the basis of any consent provided by you, for instance in order to send you product offers, information about services or other marketing.
8. Securing your personal data
We will ensure that appropriate security measures (such as technical and organisational physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards) are implemented to protect the personal data collected against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, damage, destruction, alteration or disclosure.
9. Your rights
If you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact us using the contact details described below under Section 11.
You have the following rights in accordance with data protection legislation, however, please note that some of the rights may only apply under certain circumstances:
- the right to obtain a copy of the personal data we have collected about you and to transmit said copy to another data controller
- the right to update or amend the personal data we have collected about you if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- the right to erase, or restrict the processing of, the personal data we have collected about you
- the right to object to the processing of the personal data we have collected about you, including in respect of any data processed for direct marketing purposes
- the right to withdraw any consent you have provided in respect of our processing of your personal data, and
- the right to lodge a complaint with Datainspektionen (https://www.datainspektionen.se/).
11. Contact details
Symplify Conversion AB
111 21 Stockholm
Phone: +46 8 502 559 76